In an emergency, please DO NOT CALL the school and tie up the school telephones.
Check the following website for current information.
KFI 640 AM, KFROG 92.9 or 95.1 FM, KATY 101.3 FM
Riverside County Fire Dept. info line Public Affairs Office 951-940-6701
Call 911 ONLY if you have a life-threatening emergency.
Do not call 911 for information.
TO PREPARE FOR AN EMERGENCY
- Make certain your child’s school emergency contact card information is accurate and up-to-date.
- Notify the adults you authorize of any special medical or dietary requirements your child has.
- Let your child know who will make the pickup at school if you are unable to do so.
- Keep emergency supplies in your car, including comfortable shoes, water and warm jackets.
- Designate an out-of-state contact to relay family emergency information.
IN THE EVENT OF AN EMERGENCY
- Remain calm.
- Listen to radio stations for information.
- Do not tie up the school telephone lines.
- Bring a photo ID with you to school.
- Park only in areas designated for parents; leave room for emergency vehicles. Walk to school, if possible.
- Follow the directions of school personnel.
- Cooperate fully with public safety officials.
- Pick up all children for whom you are authorized.
- Leave campus as soon as you are reunited with your child and the others released to your custody.